Small's Family Farm

Small's Family Farm Intro

2 posts in this topic

Hello All, 

I just wanted to introduce myself and my business here in the forum. We are Small's Family Farm, located in Walla Walla, Wa and we are new associate members of the guild. I am a fourth generation farmer here in the valley. We grow quite a few different varieties of wheat, barley, and legumes. Our Salmon Safe Certification is pending at the moment, we should be through all of the hoops for that in the next few weeks. Please check out our website www.smallsfamilyfarm.com, and look us up on Instagram and Facebook to catch more of our day to day goings on. We regularly deliver our flour products to Merlino Foods over in the Seattle area and are generally able to throw a pallet or two of sustainably grown Washington grain in to deliver to you. We can also deliver bulk semi loads, or full van loads to your location. 

Seth Small                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              5095203967                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          seth@smallsfamilyfarm.com

Hi Seth,

Thanks for joining the WDG as an associate member. We're starting to plan a few farm visits this summer and would love to come see your fields and mill. I'm very excited about the Salmon Safe certification--we just received our first batch of 16,000 lbs Salmon Safe malt from Palouse Pint. I'm looking forward to exploring more varieties and malts from small farms. So let's stay in touch!

All the best,