Trailsend

Chestnut enhanced corn whiskey

4 posts in this topic

After 2 years, I have developed a 100 % dried chestnut product formulation that can change straight corn whiskey into a beautiful rich amber spirit, that tastes like aged whiskey. The process takes 2 hours and the product costs less than a dollar to transform a gallon of clear straight corn whiskey. Very minimal filtration is required after processing. It's a quick and unique way to get a corn whiskey product on the shelf that resembles aged whiskey, without a year of waiting and a new oak barrel. If you produce corn whiskey and would like to see how it works let me know and I'll send you a sample that is enough to do 16 oz.  This formulation is not designed for vodka, but for 40% ABV, quality single distillate corn whiskey.

Contact Lee Williams at: techestnuts@sosmail.us  

It sounds like an interesting product, but it wouldn't be able to be labeled "straight corn whisky" since it contains HCFBMs.  Straight corn whisky must be stored in used or uncharred new oak containers for two years or more.

9 hours ago, Trailsend said:

After 2 years, I have developed a 100 % dried chestnut product formulation that can change straight corn whiskey into a beautiful rich amber spirit, that tastes like aged whiskey. The process takes 2 hours and the product costs less than a dollar to transform a gallon of clear 100% corn whiskey. Very minimal filtration is required after processing. It's a quick and unique way to get a corn whiskey product on the shelf that resembles aged whiskey, without a year or two of waiting and a new oak barrel. If you produce corn whiskey and would like to see how it works let me know and I'll send you a sample that is enough to do 16 oz.  This formulation is not designed for vodka, but for 40% ABV, quality single distillate corn whiskey.

Contact Lee Williams at: techestnuts@sosmail.us  

Gwydion, my early morning mistake without my second cup of coffee. That should have read clear 100% corn whiskey. I'll edit that. That's why my subject matter was chestnut enhanced corn whiskey. Thanks  Lee

No worries, I just wanted to put that out there.  

Personally, I think the times of day should include a BC as well as AM and PM: "Before Coffee"