A@Free spirits distilling

Free Spirits Distilling Coming online

5 posts in this topic

Hello spirit world.

I am the co-owner, secretary and distiller of Free Spirits Distilling Ltd. We are coming online this month and opening the doors to our craft distillery. Our spirit line will include Pear Brandy, Rose Petal Liquor, Fir Bud Liquor and Sweet Tea Whiskey.

Currently we have formula approval for all spirits and COLA approval for 3 of the 4. We anticipate having bottles for sale starting March 2016!

Free Spirits Distilling is located in Historic-Downtown Chehalis, WA approximately half way between Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. We are online at www.freespiritsdistilling.com

I have tried many of the Washington Craft Spirits and look forward to meeting fellow guild members!

Alex

Free Spirits Distilling Ltd

post-3706-0-48383800-1455387908_thumb.jp

Congratulations, Alex!

And welcome to the WDG. Your spirits (the drinking kind) sound delicious and creative. And your Free Spirits (the thinking kind) sound equally as creative! It's great to see products from your own farm used in your products. As a fungophile myself, I can't wait to see what you can do with mushrooms as an ingredient!

All the best to you, and please let us know if you ever need any help or advice.  We've got loads of collective experience within the guild, so no need to go it alone.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Hey Alex,

Congratulations!  You are entering the distilling world at an exciting time.  Best of luck - I agree with Jason…. your spirits sound creative and yes, delicious.  I think that was a smart move right out of the gate.  

I expect we will all be hearing great things from you guys.  Stop into OOLA Distillery and say hello next time you find yourself in Seattle.  

Cheers,

Kirby

1 person likes this

Thanks!

Jason-I do have one idea up my sleeve for a myco-liquor that I've made at home, but haven't pursued anything with it yet. It was great if you love a dirty martini...and referred to simply as "i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g" by one friend  who sampled it lol. If i ever make it, it will be micro batch.

Kirby- Ill come by and check out Oola next time i come up. Id love to check out the distillery!

I will certainly be reaching out to the guild for info. Thanks again.