Jason Parker

Raphaël Germain-Robin seeking employment

2 posts in this topic

Raphaël Germain-Robin--the son of Master Distiller Hubert Germain-Robin--is looking for employment. Please pass his resume on to anyone you think might be looking for an excellent distiller or assistant distiller. His resume and a recent published article from is attached, and his email to the WDG follows:

Good day Washington Distillers Guild,

Through your guild, I would like to inform your group that I am seeking employment as an Assistant Distiller and willing to relocate from Northern California. Guilds are close communities of craft distillers who stay in contact, so I thought I'd write this email to notify and get the word out. I want to learn everything I can and gain as much experience because I am a passionate individual in in this field. My name is Raphaël Germain-Robin and I have worked as an apprentice assistant distiller at Stillwater Spirits through the American Distilling Institute (ADI) where I had received an internship through Bill Owens the President of ADI. Following that internship, I had my article published in the ADI newsletter. I am looking to learn everything I can in all aspects of production from, whiskey, bourbon, rum, gin, brandy's, liquors, etc. Since 2015, I have been apprenticing with my father, Master Distiller and International Consultant Hubert Germain-Robin, absorbing information and learning from his knowledge of distilled spirits.

I hope this message finds you in good 'Spirits'.

If you or know anybody who is perhaps looking for an Assistant Distiller please pass this message along. My resume is attached in this email.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

~ Raphaël Germain-Robin

Raphael Germain-Robin Resume.pdf

Day+to+Day+Life+in+a+Craft+Distillery.pdf