2 Loons Distillery

2 Loons Distillery

6 posts in this topic

Hello from Loon Lake WA. My wife and I are the two loons. We finally opened our doors a month ago and are excited to learn everything we can about distilling and help other in their venture if we can.-Greg

Congratulations Greg, and welcome to the Washington Distillers Guild!

I look forward to tasting your products and seeing you distillery someday. If you ever have a question you'd like other distillers and associates to help you with, please post to this forum or to the Washington Distillers Guild Facebook page.

I love the name of your distillery! I frequently refer to Micah (my business partner) and myself as "the two bearded loons" who opened Copperworks.

All the best,

Welcome Loons!! We will look forward to meeting you in person. Our Kayak Spirits is a wife/husband operation that is slow to start due to the interference of our day jobs. These intrusions into our distilling time is soon coming to an end and, as you, will become more active members of this august organization. Good Luck to you. Bon Voyage. Rod Stallman

Congratulations on your opening! I am looking forward to trying your spirits in the future. Please let me know if you need any assistance with your distillery insurance or bonds, I work with several companies to find the best rates for you. Good luck, and I hope you are very successful! Kind Regards, Dianna Connelly

Dear loons,

I love the name! I grew up in Minnesota (it's the state bird) and I absolutely love their call. Anyway, I would like to invite you to give me a call or shoot me an email in regards to your TTB Bonding and Insurance. I have the very best bonding rate in the country (I weigh my rates against the top 20 sureties in the country every few months and I have had the best rates for the last 8 months straight!). As well, I have an exclusive insurance product that is the only one in the country that actually values your product correctly and on a progressive valuation scale. I am licensed and write craft distilleries in 46 states currently and have done so for the last 6 years. I would love to have the opportunity to chat with you. Feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 307-752-5961. Best of luck and welcome aboard!!!!!