Tonysmith72

Tony Smith

5 posts in this topic

Good morning all, I have been a member since june of 2010 but never took the time to introduce myself. My name is Tony Smith and I had a craft distillery for a blink of an eye. I learned much in the year and a half i was involved. I have an interest in the science behind distillation, neutral spirits and ionic exchange filtration. I curently work for a company called Intellectual Ventures Labs and for any of you members that have engineering or difficult science related questions or problems feel free to contact me and I will reach out to some of the amazing minds of the people I work with to see if they have any thoughts.

thanks,

Tony

1 person likes this

Welcome back, Tony!

I'm glad to see you're still interested in craft distilling, even though you're no longer directly involved. Do you have plans to re-enter the field? Or just enjoying it from the sidelines this time?

Hope to meet you at a bar or guild meeting someday,

Good morning all, I have been a member since june of 2010 but never took the time to introduce myself. My name is Tony Smith and I had a craft distillery for a blink of an eye. I learned much in the year and a half i was involved. I have an interest in the science behind distillation, neutral spirits and ionic exchange filtration. I curently work for a company called Intellectual Ventures Labs and for any of you members that have engineering or difficult science related questions or problems feel free to contact me and I will reach out to some of the amazing minds of the people I work with to see if they have any thoughts.

thanks,

Tony

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the offer - could come in real handy for all of us at some time, I'm sure.

You should drop by a meeting if you get a chance. Always nice to have people involved who not only have interest, but also some actual experience! To you 1.5 years is a blink of an eye, but that is longer than most of us have been in the biz at this point.

Good to get the note from you.

Kirby

thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the offer. Would you or your contacts have any information on fining proteins from grain based spirit? K.C., SoDo Spirits