Gwydion Stone

Can't view the Members-Only Section?

33 posts in this topic

If you are a guild officer, committee member, DSP owner, DSP employee, or have submitted state and/or federal applications for a DSP permit, you qualify for access to these sections.

We've adjusted the access for most distillers already, but as some didn't use their business name or email address in registering on the forum, we can't be sure who may be left out.

If you cannot currently view the "Guild Members Only" section and you have the above qualifications, please either comment here or email me at gstone (at) gnostalgicspirits (dot) com, and let me know and I'll make the required adjustment.

If you're a DSP owner and are not yet active on the board, please consider dropping by to add your voice to the discussions. It will be of benefit to yourself as well as all other Washington Distillers.

Cheers!

Hello Mr. Stone,

I do not appear to have access to the "Distiller's Resource" page. If you could grant me access it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Cory Duffy

Rain City Spirits

With the recent upgrades we'll be adding a number of new features. Part of these improvements will be sections of the forum which are only accessible to Washington distillers, allowing for more privacy.

If you are a DSP owner, DSP employee, or have submitted state and/or federal applications for a DSP permit, you qualify for access to these sections.

We've adjusted the access for many distillers already, but as some distillers didn't use their business name or email address in registering on the forum, we can't be sure who may be left out.

If you cannot currently view the "Distiller's Resources" section and you have the above qualifications, please either comment here or email me at gstone (at) gnostalgicspirits (dot) com, and let me know and I'll make the required adjustment.

If you're a DSP owner and are not yet active on the board, please consider dropping by to add your voice to the discussions. It will be of benefit to yourself as well as all other Washington Distillers.

Cheers!

We don't have access, please add San Juan Island Distillery. Thanks!

Hi, would you please add Ralph Bullock from the Ellensburg Distillery to the Distillery forum DSP WA15017

Hello from Seattle Distilling Company, could you add us to the list too?

Thanks,

Paco Joyce

Please Grant Access for The Red Door Distillery to the Members Forums.

Thanks

Aaron Wadsworth

The Red Door Distillery

Everett WA

Tyler, you should be all set now.

Can you add me to the list? I just recently started working as a production assistant for the Woodinville Whiskey Co. DSP# WA-15045

Could I get access to the restricted forums please?

Thank you,

-Sterling

Stealth Distillery"Flying under the radar one bottle at a time"